Bank of Baroda Recruitment which related to Government Sector, issued a statement to replace Probationary officers posts. Those nominated will first have a 9-month postgraduate certification in “Banking and Finance” in Manipal School of Banking. Those who completed the course successfully will be offered appointment in the Bank of Baroda with the status of Probationary Officer.
Online registration starting Date: 12-06-2018
Online registration End Date: 02-07-2018
Alotted seats as per Caste
- Scheduled Castes(SC)-90 Posts
- Scheduled Tribes(ST)-45 Posts
- Other Backward Classes(OBC)-162 Posts
- UnReserved(UR)-303 Posts
- Persons with Disabilities(PWD)-4% Reservation
- Under PWD category, 4% reservation to be equally distributed among orthopedically Challenged(OC), Hearing Impaired(HI), Intellectual Disability(ID), Visually Impaired(VI).
The candidates must have a degree/graduation with minimum 55% of marks from a University recognized by Government of India. But, SC/ST/PWD category candidates can apply with 50% of marks.
A candidate must have minimum 20 years – maximum 28 years as on 02-07-2018 which is the last date for online registration. So, the candidate who wishes to apply for this job must be born between 03-07-1990 to 02-07-1998.
Age relaxation is one of the best criteria for the candidates who have more than 28 years of age.
- SC/ST candidates can have 5 Years age relaxation
- OBC candidates can have 3 Years age relaxation
- Ex-servicemen, ECOs, SSCOs candidates can have 5 Years age relaxation
- PWD(SC/ST) candidates can have 15 Years age relaxation
- PWD(OBC) candidates can have 13 Years age relaxation
- PWD(General) candidates can have 10 Years age relaxation
SC/ST/PWD category of an applicant – Rs.100(Non-Refundable)
OBC/General category of an applicant – Rs.600(Non-Refundable)
Candidates can have an option of paying the fee through ONLINE NODE. After successful payment of application fee, candidates need to take the printout of both online application|E-receipt.
Candidates, please beware of this notice, without call letter/Online Application and E-Receipt you will not be allowed to appear for Online Test or Interview.
Online Exam Details:
The structure of the online examination will be as follows:
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude – 50(Questions) – 75Marks
- General/Economy/Banking Awareness – 40(Questions) – 40Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 40(Questions) – 50Marks
- English Language – 35(Questions) – 35Marks English
So, Total 165(Questions), 200Marks with 2 Hours 30 minutes time.
- English Language (Letter writing & Essay writing) – 2(Questions), 50marks with 30 minutes time.
Note: In this test, there is negative marking also. every single wrong answer will have a penalty of -0.25 Marks. So candidates answer carefully, Do not answer the questions without confidence. If you do not answer the question, there is no penalty for that one.
The passed candidates in the online exam, will have Group Discussion/Personal Interview/Psychometric Test as decided by the Bank.
For more details See the “Official Notification “