Hello…!! How Are you…?? Did you ever lose your phone? Do you’ve your personal information on your phone? Basically, these days people share their personal information through Whatsapp. People do not feel like sharing the information with anyone. In this case, if you lose your phone and if you want to deactivate WhatsApp account, follow our step-by-step process below.
Deactivate Whatsapp Account
Majority of the Whatsapp users faced this problem including me also. What I am going to tell you is very important for those who are not willing to break their Privacy.
I can help make sure that no one can use your Whatsapp account
Lock Your Sim Card
By approaching your service provider you should Lock your SIM card as early as possible. Then it will not be possible to those who are verifying your Whatsapp account on your Lost/Stolen phone.
Take A New Sim Card With The Same Number
By paying some amount to the service provider you can get a new sim card with the same number. Use this new sim card to Activate Whatsapp on your New Phone.
WhatsApp can only be activated with one phone number on one device at a time. This is the fastest way to deactivate your account on the Lost/stolen phone.
By Emailing to “Whatsapp support Team”
With this step, you need patience though, as they get in touch. Email this phrase “Lost/Stolen: Please deactivate my account” in the body of the email and include your phone number in full international format(+91123456789) to “email@example.com”.
When Whatsapp account Deactivated
- That account is not completely deleted.
- Your Friends can still see your profile.
- Your Friends can send you messages, which will remain in a pending state for up to 30 days.
- If you reactivate your account within 30 days, you will receive any pending messages on your new phone and you will still be in all of your group chats.
- If you don’t activate your account before it is Deleted, it will be no more.
To know more about deactivate Whatsapp account Go to Support